Thursday, May 22, 2008

Xcel Energy Center Neil Diamond Shows

I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned the fact that Neil Diamond is coming to the Xcel Energy Center in July. In fact, he isn’t playing just one night, but two nights. That’s right folks, two nights of Neil Diamond at the Xcel Energy Center, Saturday July 19th and Sunday July 20th. I have to say I am surprised at the promoters’ decision to book two nights. Is Neil Diamond that big? I suppose his hits like “Sweet Caroline” make him a legend and perhaps this is the last ever Neil Diamond tour. Don’t miss out Diamond fans, buy your Neil Diamond tickets today!

I see Neil Diamond is the spotlight event on the Ticket King St Paul site. He must still be big.

Neil Diamond July 19th tickets start at $190
Neil Diamond July 20th tickets start at $120

No comments: