Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Luke Bryan at the Xcel Energy Center March 2nd

Get ready, St. Paul because Luke Bryan is coming to the Xcel Energy Center! As a country fan, I could not be more excited to see Luke Bryan in concert.


The concert at the Xcel Energy Center will be on Sunday, March 2nd with opening acts Lee Brice and Cole Swindell. Not only does Luke Bryan have the current No. 1 album (and one of the year’s biggest sellers in “Crash My Party”) but Bryan was the recipient of the Academy of Country Music Awards' Entertainer of the Year award. Our boy Luke Bryan has five number 1 country singles, including the recent “That’s My Kind of Night.” I'm also pumped to hear his other hits like "Drunk on You" and "Crash My Party".

My favorite Luke Bryan song is "That's My Kind of Night" and I can't wait to see him live in concert on March 2nd at the Xcel Energy Center.


LukeBryanApr10.jpg

No comments: