Friday, December 27, 2013

Jason Aldean Concert on 1/17

Jason Aldean will be hitting the Xcel Energy Center this winter on January 17th at 7:30 p.m.


Personally, I can't wait to see this big guy again! This will be Jason Aldean's fourth time back at the Xcel Energy Center, and the second time as a headliner. Jason Aldean's 2014 Night Train Tour is going to be fantastic and Florida Georgia Line and Tyler Farrwill are opening the show. Floriday Georgia Line, I can't wait!

I can't wait to hear all his top country songs like "My Kinda Party", "Why", "She's Country", "Big Green Tractor", "The Truth", "Don't You Wanna Stay" (a duet with Kelly Clarkson), "Dirt Road Anthem", "Fly Over States", "Take a Little Ride", and "The Only Way I Know". Seven other songs have even reached top ten on the charts!

I'm so excited for Jason Aldean, I hope you join me at the Xcel Energy Center!


No comments: