Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Minnesota Wild have Finally Hired a New Coach



Hey everyone the Minnesota Wild have finally hired a new coach. This past friday, they hired Mike Yeo as the new head coach of the team. In my opinion, this was a pretty spotty decision. They probably should have hired someone who knew a thing or two more about coaching an NHL team. This guy has no experience.






Butttt, it will also be a lot of fun to see what he can do. I hope he turns out to be a great coach and that the Wiild get their mojo back. I was looking for some good deals on tickets but couldn't find any. Then I decided to look a little harder and found this site called "Ticket King" They did an unbelievable job getting me tickets and I can't wait to use them next year. Buy Wild Tickets now!

No comments: