Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keith Urban at Xcel Energy Center

When looking over the Xcel Energy Center Schedule, I realized I have not had a chance to “announce” Keith Urban at the Xcel Energy Center on my blog. So here is the “official” Keith Urban Xcel Energy Center announcement:

Keith Urban will be at the Xcel Energy Center on Thursday, May 14 at 7:30 p.m. Opening for Keith Urban will be the Zac Brown Band.

I don’t claim to be a country music expert, but from what I can tell Keith Urban is a pretty big deal. I have read reviews of his live performances before and they are always positive. It looks like the Xcel Energy Seating Diagram has the Keith Urban stage in a horseshoe type pattern with a catwalk out the middle. Keith Urban has won several Grammy Awards and he is married to Hollywood starlet and fellow Australian Nicole Kidman so I doubt country music fans will be disappointed with the music or his on-stage storytelling.

Keith Urban has dubbed this years tour “Escape Together World Tour” and has collected major sponsors such as KC Masterpiece and Kingsford - I think those are fitting sponsors for a country music event - LOL! I checked on ticket master and all I could find was obstructed view tickets so if you haven’t bought your tickets yet, I would recommend using a local broker like Ticket King. Here is the Keith Urban Tickets link. Looks like prices start out at $49 each - not bad, but if you want really good floor level tickets expect to pay $200 or more per ticket.



Keith Urban

No comments: