Wednesday, December 10, 2008

St Paul Concert Tickets at Xcel Energy Center

One of my favorite Xcel Energy Center ticket sites got a new name and a new look. It’s called St Paul Concert Tickets and it is great place to stop for information on upcoming shows in Saint Paul, mainly shows at the Xcel Energy Center.

The site also lists past events so the next time me and my buddies are reminiscing and thinking “When was Springsteen here?” We can check the past events list on St Paul Concert Tickets (the boss was at the “X” on March 16th this year and last year on November 2nd, by the way).

I am betting Bruce Springsteen will be back at the Xcel Energy Center the fall/winter of 2009 as well. He is putting together a new “Working on a Dream” album that will be released in January and he is playing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 1st. I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t his official 2009 Springsteen Tour kick-off event. Keep checking my Xcel Energy Center blog for more updates. If Bruce Springsteen is going to be playing at the “X” I will be the first to know!

No comments: