Monday, December 31, 2007

Tom Reid's Hockey Bar

My wife and I were down at the Xcel Energy Center yesterday checking to see if the Xcel Energy Center Box Office had any good Wild Tickets for the Minnesota Wild hockey game on 12/31. After getting shutout on the Minnesota Wild Tickets, we decided to grab a few appetizers at Tom Reid's Hockey Bar. It was the first time that I had been there on a non Minnesota Wild game night. The place was empty so I had a chance to check out all of the great NHL and Minnesota Wild memorabilia on the walls. There is some great stuff to check out. I knew that Tom Reid's was an excellent place to grab a cold beer and an order of cheese curds but I had no idea that it was filled with so much hockey memorabilia. Tom Reid's Hockey Pub is definitely worth checking out next time you are at the Xcel Energy center in Saint Paul.

No comments: