Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Xcel Energy Center Entertainment Schedule

The Xcel Energy Center is one of my favorite venues in the nation to see a concert and I am not just saying that because I am from St Paul. It has great sight lines, easy parking options, great sound system, wonderful concourses – it’s the total package. When I was looking over the Xcel Energy Center Schedule, I noticed a lack of entertainment besides hockey for the month of December. I have relatives coming to town for the Holidays and I was sorely disappointed that the “X” didn’t have anything that I could dazzle them with. I know last year Martina McBride was here for a holiday concert, but this year I guess the Xcel didn’t sign any entertainment acts. I did notice there were a lot of Wild hockey games to choose from! Even without music, it will be a busy December for the Xcel Energy Center.

No comments: